November 2010. By using the website and/or registering yourself at InsuringIndia.com you are authorizing us & our associate companies and partners to contact you via email or phone call and offer you their services for the product you have opted for, providing product knowledge, offer promotional schemes running on the website & by the associated third parties. This policy will not apply to the practices of companies that InsuringIndia does not own or control or to people that InsuringIndia does not employ or manage.
1. YOUR PRIVACY - OUR COMMITMENT At InsuringIndia,
we are extremely proud of our commitment to protect your privacy. We value your trust in us. We will work hard to earn your confidence so that you can enthusiastically use our services and recommend us to friends and family. Please read the following policy to understand how your personal information will be treated as you make full use of our Site.
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT When you use our
Site, we collect and store your personal information from you. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our Site to make your experience safer and easier. Importantly, we only collect personal information about you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. To fully use our Site, you will need to register using our online registration
form, where you may be required to provide us with your contact and identity information, residence / place of business information, billing information, date of birth, and other personal information as indicated on the forms throughout the Site. Where possible, we indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service or feature on the Site.
By using the InsuringIndia.com website and/or registering yourself at InsuringIndia.com you authorise us & our associate partners to contact you via email or phone call. The primary purpose of this is to offer you their services for the product you have opted for and also to impart product knowledge.
Irrespective of the fact that you have registered yourself under DND or DNC service, by using our website you still authorise us to contact you directly from InsuringIndia.com and/or our associate partners for the above mentioned purposes.
This policy also covers our treatment of any personally identifiable information that InsuringIndia’s business partners share with InsuringIndia.com. Also during registration, you may be requested to register your mobile phone and email id, or other device to receive text messages, notifications, and other services to your wireless device. By registration you authorise us to send you sms/email alerts to you for your login details and any other service requirements or some advertising messages/emails from us.
3. INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE We may
also use your information to deliver information to you that, in some cases, are targeted to your interests, such as new services and promotions. The following are examples of some categories of persons to whom we would share your information with from time-to-time.
Third Party Advertising - We may use third-party advertising companies and/or ad agencies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements on this site and other sites about goods and services that may be of interest to you. InsuringIndia may also aggregate (gather up data across all user accounts) personally identifiable information and disclose such information to advertisers and other third parties for other marketing and promotional purposes.
InsuringIndia.com will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone other than as specifically noted herein. Notwithstanding the foregoing, InsuringIndia may sell and/or transfer your personally identifiable information to an affiliate and to any successor-in-interest as a result of a sale of any part of InsuringIndia’s business or upon the merger, reorganization or consolidation of InsuringIndia with another entity on a basis that InsuringIndia is not the surviving
4. LEGAL We cooperate with law enforcement and regulatory inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as: intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights, to help protect you and the community. Therefore, in response to a verified request by law enforcement or other government officials relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity, we can (and you authorise us to) disclose your name, city, state, telephone number, email address, UserID history, and other listing history. Further, we can (and you authorize us to) disclose your name, street address, city, state, zip code, country, phone number, email, and company name to Intellectual Property right's owners under confidentiality agreement, as we in our sole discretion believe necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement, piracy, or other unlawful activity. We strictly follow the norms of non disclosure agreement. It is our endeavor to ensure that the websites linked to us are safe and secure. However we have no control over 3rd party websites.
5. OTHER SITES There might be affiliates or other sites linked to our web site. Personal information that you provide to those sites are not our property. The affiliated sites may have different privacy practices and we encourage you to read their privacy policies. These sites may place their cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or solicit personal information.
7. COOKIES We may automatically track certain information about you based upon your behavior on our site. We use this information to do internal research on our users' demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand, protect and serve our users. This information is compiled and analyzed on an aggregated basis. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our site or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our site or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address.
8. OUT USE OF YOUR INFORMATION We use your personal information to facilitate the services you request. We use your personal information in the file we maintain about you, and other information we obtain from your current and past activities on the Site to: resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote safe trading; collect fees owed; measure consumer interest in the services provided by us, inform you about online and offline ffers, products, services, and updates; customize your experience; detect and protect us against error , fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our User Agreement; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection. At times, we may look across multiple users to identify problems or resolve disputes, and in particular we may examine your personal information to identify users using multiple User IDs or aliases. We may compare and review your personal information for errors, omissions and for accuracy.
9. THIRD PARTIES We may use third parties that we refer to as internal service providers to facilitate or outsource one or more aspects of the business, product and service operations that we provide to you on the Site (e.g., search technology, discussion boards, bill collection, affiliate and rewards programs, co-branded credit cards) and therefore we may provide some of your personal information directly to these internal service providers. These internal service providers' are subject to confidentiality agreements with us and
10. OTHER CORPORATE ENTITIES. We share much
of our data, including personal information about you, with our parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, and joint ventures that are committed to serving your online trading needs and related services, throughout the world. To the extent that these entities have access to your information, they will treat it at least as protectively as they treat information they obtain from their other users. Our parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, and joint ventures follow privacy practices no less protective of
11. Under 18 Children are not eligible to use our Site and we ask that minors (under the age of 18) do not submit any personal information to us.
12. SECURITY When you place orders or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you put in before it is sent to us. Furthermore, all of the customer data we collect is protected against unauthorized access. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure correct use of information, we will employ reasonable and current Internet security methods and technologies.
14. Copyright & Disclaimer
The news reports on InsuringIndia have been compiled from public news sources accessible to InsuringIndia. While InsuringIndia has taken all due care in preparing the reports, it accepts no responsibility or liability for the veracity, authenticity, reliability and accuracy of the information. Further, InsuringIndia is not responsible nor liable for any consequential damages arising in lieu of relying on the contents of the news reports
"15. DISCLAIMER Visitors to this website/portal and every third party is hereby informed that the owners of this website/portal, viz., Great Indian Marketing & Consulting Services Pvt Ltd., are not the agents or intermediaries of the insurers, whose products are dealt with in this website/portal. They are also not the sub-agents or sub-intermediaries of the agents and intermediaries of the respective insurers. Though endeavor is made to make correct policy/product comparisons, quotes, features, etc., based on the information provided by the insurers or its agents or intermediaries, it is made abundantly clear that Great Indian Marketing & Consulting Services Pvt Ltd., its directors, shareholders, officers and employees and InsuringIndia.com are in no way responsible to or liable for any one for his/her
investment decision, and every prospect/ investor/policyholder shall be solely responsible for the consequences of his/her decision."